We define Integrated Operations as a state of operational excellence whereby functional silos are no longer a key barrier to organizational performance. To achieve maximum fitness, your organization’s foundation and structure must be agile, innovative, and resilient. It must facilitate the merger of integrated operations, distributed decision rights and an enlightened culture.
The objective of Veritas is to deliver a world-class integrated operations working structure that fully optimizes the business through collaborative, cross-functional business processes that drive a new standard for decision making. Our model covers all the required architectural layers and is flexible to the needs of each organization.
Our experts can help you with:
- Strategy and Visioning
- Sense and Respond Business Models
- Capability Definition and Design Across Asset Life Cycle
- Roadmap and Project Architecture
- Integrated Project Management and Execution
- Governance Structures
- Decision Architectures
- Knowledge Process Architecture
- Foundational Components (i.e. Information Systems)
- Collaboration Support Centers and other Advanced Technologies
- Communication Plans and Structures